We at Gusclad Ltd are delighted to announce, that our continuous panel line (only the second in Ireland) is fully commissioned and up and running.
Gusclad Insulated Panel at a glance
- GC1000 40 can be manufactured in our site in Ballyfarnon.
- 60mm, 80mm and 100mm can be ordered in.
- Available with top sheet in PVC finish, this is a 0.5mm galvanised/Ali-zinc coated steel, with 200 microns of corrosion resistant plastisol.
- Available in a range of colours including Goosewing Grey, Merlin Grey, Slate Grey, Anthracite Grey, Black, Brown, Juniper Green, Olive Green, Terracotta and Mushroom. Colours may vary depending on stock levels.
- Delivery Nationwide.
- Reaction to Fire Classification : B-s2,dO (Product type classification of reaction to fire in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1:2019)
- Insulation U Value 0.5 W/m2K.
GuscladGusclad 40mm REACTION TO FIRE
The Insulated Panel sheets are 1m wide/cover and are cut to length. 1.828m(6ft) is the smallest sheet we can manufacture. To manufacture the panel, we must have a cut back on one end of the sheet. A 25mm up to 400mm cut back can be used. An average cutback on roof sheeting would be 50mm. For side sheeting it would be 25mm cutback( the min amount we can supply). We can also supply an Insulated Clearlight, however we would need to know the purlin centers. The supports in the clearlights will be in the same position.
GC1000 40 can be used both on roofs and side wall of suitable buildings. Gusclad would always recommend using one line of Butyl Tape on the overlap of sheets side by side. We would recommend using three lines of butyl tape on overlap of top sheet over bottom sheet. The use of Stitchers would also be recommend on overlaps. Ridge Fillers are always recommend on all Insulated panel Roofs. the ridge filler sits between the ridge and the insulated panel sheet.
For more information please call into our Office in Ballyfarnon, Co Roscommon, F52 KR92. Or phone: 071 9647035, 0877101648, Fax: 071 9647976 or email: email@example.com . We will be very happy to discuss the options for with the insulated panel. We can email out a copy of the fire cert, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.