Welcome to Gusclad!
Gusclad Ltd is a family run business, based in Ballyfarnon Boyle Co Roscommon. (8 miles from Boyle and 11 miles from Carrick-on-Shannon)
We have been involved in the steel industry for over 30 years in the supply and erection of farm and industrial buildings.
All our manufacturing is done from our Factory in Ballyfarnon, but we also have a depot which is based in Roscrea, in Co. Tipperary. We currently employ 10 people full time.
We stock multiple colours of coils so we can manufacture our cladding to suit customer requirements. Sheeting is cut to order so it can be made in specified lengths along with clear light, gutters, flashings and all accessories.
We strive to provide a fast and efficient turnaround service on all our products and our technical support team are always on hand to help with any queries.
Below is a full list of our products that we manufacture and stock.
Please click into the products section for more information on each item.
Full Product Listing
- Corrugated Sheeting PVC & Polyester
- Box Profile Sheeting PVC & Polyester
- Tile Effect PVC Cladding
- Slate Effect Cladding .7
- Box Profile Insulated 50mm PVC & Polyester
- Anti condensation Coating Available
- Curving & Cocktailing
- Venting On Both Box Profile & Corrugated
- Clear Light Sheeting In Box & Corrugated Up To 6.7m
- All Cladding Is Cut To Order And Made To Suit Your Needs
- Multi Beam Purlins 170 x 1.5mm Galv
- Bevel Gutters 4” & 6” Galvanised & Colour Coated Finish
- Half Round Gutters 6’ in 5” & 6”
- Highline, Valley & Box Gutters up to 6.4m
- Full Range Of Gutter Accessories Including:
- Downpipes, Stopends, Outlets, Swanecks, Toes, Elbows and Brackets
- Full Range Of Flashings Made To Your Specifications Up To 6.4m
- Cleader Rail
- Full Range Of All Fixtures & Fittings
- Delivery Nationwide
Please feel free to fill out the contact us form or call us with any query you may have on 071 9647035, Fax 0719647976
Roscrea Depot Information:
The Old Bacon Factory,
John, there will be happy to help you & give quotations.
Tel: 0505 31005 Fax: 0505 31075